COVID-19 Back to play plan – sport classes
We advise members that they should NOT ATTEND Happy Kids Sports classes if they:
- have a confirmed case of COVID-19. You cannot attend Happy Kids Sports classes until you are medically cleared to return.
- have close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19. You cannot attend Happy Kids Sports classes for 14 days since last contact with the confirmed case.
- are unwell or have flu like symptomsincluding: a cough, high temperature, running nose or sore throat. If you or your child present with any of these symptoms, you will be asked to leave the class and we will offer you an extra make-up class for the missed session.
Staff will stay at home and self-isolate for 14 days if they are unwell or have any flu-like symptoms or if they have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided for use on entry and exit.
- Cough /sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and immediately dispose your tissue.
- Participants are to bring their own water bottle to classes. Sharing will not be permitted.
- The sharing of equipment will be limited.
- Equipment will be cleaned before, between and after classes.
PHYSICAL & SOCIAL DISTANCING
- One parent/carer ONLY can attend classes. This rule applies where max gathering sizes are at 20 and below.
- Where possible different entry & exit points will be utilised and there will be a break between classes.
- Markers will be used for physical distancing identifying a 1.5 metre spacing.
- Class sizes will be capped
- Parent seating, if provided, will be spaced at 1.5m.
- Parents will be encouraged to assist with helping children follow the social distancing rules.
- Some aspects of our classes will be modified to follow social distancing requirements including:
- No high fives or group cheers
- No holding hands
- No stickers or stamps
- Modified circuit activities
- Parents, carers and staff are encouraged to sign up to the COVID Safe App.
- Parents/caregivers will be required to sign in on attending each class. This record will be retained for a minimum 28 days.
If anyone attending our classes tests positive to COVID-19 they are to immediately inform the Happy Kids Sports Head Office on 0408 337 399 or by email: email@example.com
All attendees at that class will then be notified via email of the confirmed COVID-19 case and the next steps.
Attendance records will be provided to authorities if requested
Should the Government’s restrictions (including re-introduction of Lockdown) prevent Happy Kids Sports to run their indoor and/or outdoor classes, Happy Kids Sports will offer make up classes (when allowed) or credit to go towards next term classes.
Any refunds will be dealt with on an individual basis.